PhyCORE-Vybrid MQX BSP-PD13.2.0 Release Notes
This BSP provides a basis for development, deployment and execution of MQX based applications on the phyCORE-Vybrid System on Module (SOM). For detailed information on the various software components included in the release and how to use them, please refer to the Quickstart.
This Release is compatible with the following hardware:
|BSP Release Version||BSP Release Date||SOM PCB Version||CB PCB Version|
Release PD13.2.0 can be downloaded from the link below.
Release PD13.2.0 should be used in conjunction with Quickstart version QS1.0:
This BSP Release supports the following components:
- UART: RS-232 via SCI_1; RS-232 via SCI_2
- USB: USB_0 in Host Mode - mass storage device, keyboard, mouse; USB_1 in Host Mode - mass storage device, keyboard, mouse
- Ethernet: RMII0; RMII1
- SPI: DSPI0 - not tested
- I2C driver: I2C_2 enabled
- EEPROM: at24 on I2C_2
- Light sensor: on I2C_2
- Display: Prime View PM070WL4 LVDS (LCD-017-070W) - no demo available/not tested
- High Speed Timer
- MCC: Cortex-A5 (Linux) and Cortex-M4 (MQX)
What’s Not Supported
This BSP Release does not support the following components:
- NAND Flash
- SPI NOR Flash
- CAN: CAN_0; CAN_1
- RTC: RV-4162-C7 on I2C_2
- TSC: STMPE811 on I2C_2
- Power Management: Suspend to RAM
Fixed in this Release
- Ethernet 1 support in the BSP
New in this Release
- Cortex-A5 support
- RS-232 via SCI_2
- USB_0 in Host Mode - mass storage device, keyboard, mouse
- USB_1 in Host Mode - mass storage device, keyboard, mouse
- Light Sensor
- High Speed Timer
- Only one ADC channel can be enabled at a time, ADC0 or ADC1
Workaround: Apply the patch available here: ftp://ftp.phytec.com/products/PCM-052_phyCORE-Vybrid/MQX/PD13.2.0/0002-pcm052-bug-fix-for-lwadc.patch
- USB0 and USB1 mouse example works for mouse clicks only
Upgrade and Compatibility Information
To upgrade to a new BSP release, simply delete the old release and extract the new release in its place.
Drivers have been tested with in-house test cases.
For further information or to report any problems, contact PHYTEC Technical Support.